Innovation. Creativity. Exploration.
These words describe CFOers across North America.
We embrace the challenge to find ways to connect when we can’t meet face-to-face. From months of learning, praying and exploring have come new opportunities for connecting, growing and equipping each other to live and love fully.
We have developed new tools and opportunities to meet such as virtual retreats and ad hoc gatherings which now are part of the fabric of CFO. These ways of getting together will not disappear when camps and retreats meet again. They will add depth to what we offer and expand the opportunity for people who are not aware of CFO to join in, to see how God might meet them through our continuous effort to serve each other in love.
To support these new creative groups, we are introducing CFO Communities.
CFO Communities offers a framework for bringing people together today. Whether it is through a book study, exploring spiritual training, sharing personal stories and challenges with like minded people, or hosting a series of topical events, you can reach across North America and connect with others who are seeking to do the same.
If you are interested in starting a group please complete the CFO Communities Kinship Group Request. We will be in touch within 14 business days. If you’d like to learn more, please call us: 607-535-4415
CFO Community Groups:
CFO Men's Prayer & Outreach:
- Men's Prayer Group and Outreach to CFO Men. This is a virtual men's group that meets bi-weekly. Currently praying about a men's retreat. For more information, contact Glenn Florey: email@example.com
Join Zoom Meeting:
CFO Book Study:
- We are a former "ENGAGE - CFO Leadership Development" group that is delving into Glenn Clark's books. Leadership of the discussion rotates among the group, with a flexible attempt to cover a chapter per session. The variety of participants' experiences and perspectives insures a lively discussion of the material. Weekly sessions begin and end with a short prayer, and sometimes personal prayer requests are shared. Group size is limited to allow opportunity of participation in the discussion. Not accepting new members at this time.
CFO Monthly Healing Prayer Group:
- Each month we will have a brief training/teaching on some aspect of healing with discussion and then spent the remaining time in prayer. Sponsored by and in conjunction with Southern California Healing Camp.
- Currently meeting the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30pm PT. For more information, contact Glenn Florey: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGAGE Application & Prayer:
- ENGAGE 4 cohort (w/Carole Grassl) to continue in fellowship, application of ENGAGE content and prayer.
- Currently meeting the last Monday of every month at 8:00pm ET. For more information, contact Carole Grassl: email@example.com
Meeting ID: 865 6194 7119
- This is a group of previous or current ENGAGE students who wish to stay connected in prayer and sharing. We discuss how our lives are going, what we're reading, how busy we are or aren't and, most importantly, our trials and how we need prayer.
- Currently meeting Tuesday at 5:00pm PT. For more information, contact Randi Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org