ENGAGE: A Relational Journey for Leading Well
- Discover how to effectively walk with others on your Christian Journey
CFO understands that spiritual growth and leadership development is a process. As human beings, we all understand that we grow through stages. We start out as infants, and grow into children and eventually adults. Many become parents. And if we grow to our fullest potential, we become respected elders. So, too, leaders grow through stages.
Module 4: MASTERING Equated to the Parent stage of human development, this module equips you to lead. God has created and called us to mature in our faith and walk alongside others on this journey. This module strengthens our resolve, our passion for growing up in Christ. In this module we grow together with our peers in group interactions. (The prerequisite for this course is successful completion of all eight sessions of Module 1-2: Growing and Module 3: Harmonizing. If you have not completed Modules 1 & 2 and Module 3, please go back and do so at this time.) Registration Fee: $150
Join us in an Online course exploring the process of Personal Spiritual Growth.
YOUR TIME COMMITMENT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF TWO-HOURS PER WEEK FOR SIXTEEN (16) WEEKS:
- Participate, with a virtual coach-led small group (via Zoom), in a discussion of that week’s subject and/or its suggested activities. This coach-led session will be approximately one-hour. Weekly handouts are provided.
- To assist with any questions that may arise during each week’s session, a coach is available via email to help guide you through any such issues.
ENRICH YOUR CFO EXPERIENCE BY…
- Discovering why the CFO Program is effective as a tool for spiritual growth;
- Discovering the ways CFO brings spiritual maturity in relational ways;
- Discovering how to tell “your story” of what CFO means in your life; and
- Discovering how to effectively walk alongside people on their spiritual journey.
Please register and indicate your facilitator preference in the comment section.
Your facilitator will provide your zoom meeting information and course schedule.
- John Roddam - September 14th - Tuesday's at 8:00pm ET (5:00pm PT)
- Laura Consolazione - September 23rd - Thursday's at 8:00pm ET (7:00pm CT)
Course Fee is $150, due at time of registration. After submitting your registration, select "click here to pay online" and follow the prompts to complete payment.
Course materials & meeting information will be provided prior to the start of your course.
Thanksgiving & Christmas Break will be built into your schedule.
|Age Group||Registration Rate|
ENGAGE - Laura Consolazione Zoom Meeting - Thursday's @ 8:00 pm ET (7:00 pm CT)
ENGAGE - John Roddam Zoom Meeting - Tuesday's @ 8:00 pm ET (5:00 pm PT)
Registration Fee is $150 After submitting registration, select "click here to pay online" and follow the prompts to complete payment. Registration and payment must be completed to enroll in this course.
As this is a virtual event, there is no room and board charge.