Mission of CFO
“Taking CFO to the People where they work, live, and play”
By……. Providing a Christ-centered, Holy Spirit-led, program through which people discover the Kingdom of God in the midst of today’s world.
While..... Providing a range of sponsored, Holy Spirit-led, Christ-centered CFO Events that are flexible in structure and format, accessible as to location, and affordable to a broader, diverse audience that is seeking to grow in their knowledge of God’s Kingdom in the midst of today’s world.
“Drawing from the strength and saving grace of Jesus Christ, ACFO will search for God’s Will; through prayer respond in love to all people; and seek to build up the greater Body of Christ here on earth.”
“The Source & Center of our belief is the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ; all else is marginal.” (John 3:16, John 14:6-7)
- We seek first the Kingdom of God, applying its principles and modeling its realities, as set down in the Holy Bible. (Luke 12:31, Matthew 6:10)
- We search for God's Will and in all matters seek to surrender to it. (Romans 12:2)
- Through prayer we are guided, sustained and protected both organizationally and personally. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- We seek to function with honesty, integrity, accountability, and transparency, in all matters, in accordance with the Holy Bible. (Proverbs 11:3)
- We seek to love God with all the strength of our dedicated bodies, all the intelligence of our dedicated minds, all the loyalty of our dedicated hearts and all the devotion of our dedicated souls. (Mark 12:30)
- We seek to respond in love to all people. The resolution of conflicts and confusion can only be accomplished by viewing situations through the lens of the Sermon on the Mount, the Two Great Commandments and Sacrifice of Jesus Christ upon the cross. (John 13:34-35, Matthew 5-7, 22:37-39 and James 3:17-18)
- We seek to work side-by-side with churches, Christian ministries and organizations to further the Kingdom of God here on earth. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- We are called to respond to opportunities for service in the manner of Jesus Christ through the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit. (Philippians 4:3 and Ephesians 6:7)
Statement of Faith
We believe in God, who is three-in-one: God, the Father, creator and sustainer of all; His one and only divine son, the Lord Jesus Christ, whose death on the cross achieved the forgiveness of sin for those who receive and believe in Him, whose bodily resurrection is a sign and hope for our eternal life and whose personal, visible return to earth will bring in His righteous and glorious reign; The person of the Holy Spirit who is our guide and comforter, indwelling all believers, equipping them with gifts for service and witness.
We believe in the necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ.
We believe in the Holy Scriptures given by God, divinely inspired, unfailing, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme written authority in all matters of faith and conduct.