CFO Leaders - General
Is this your first time leading at a CFO camp, retreat, or event? We can help you prepare. Check out our resources specifically designed to help CFO leaders!
- Guidelines for CFO Leaders – General guidelines for all areas of leadership.
- CFO Leader Self Assessment
- Guidelines for leadership selection by a council ring
- Leadership Agreement Form – All leaders must fill out this form at least once every five years.
- Application to be a Rostered CFO Leader - If you have been a CFO leader, in the same service area, at least 3 different times, at 3 different CFO events, within 5 years, consider applying to be included as a rostered CFO leader.
We can help you prepare to speak! Need some help figuring out what to talk about, where to begin, and how it all works? Check out our resources specifically designed to help CFO Speakers.
Did you already speak at a CFO Event? Are you willing to release the recording of your talks for others to listen to? Please complete the form below!
We encourage you to take advantage of our CCLI membership, which allows CFO musicians to find songs, download to print or computer projections and even stream or podcast your live recorded worship on your CFO event website. Contact the secretary of the CFO event you are leading music, or the ACFO office, for instructions on how to use CCLI.
Youth & Children's Leaders
Are you leading a youth or children's group at an upcoming CFO event? Need some help figuring out what activities to facilitate, where to begin, and how it all works? Need some new activities? Check out our resources specifically designed to help CFO Youth & Children's leaders!
- Children's Notebook
- Youth Notebook
- Youth Activity Ideas
- Permission to Conduct Background Check Anyone who leads youth or children should have a background check at least once every 5 years. Print, complete and mail to ACFO office.
Safety for Minors and Vulnerable Adults at CFO
Take a look at our Reducing the Risk of Abuse Policy. These are guidelines and procedures to help safeguard youth and vulnerable adults from abuse while at CFO.