Enter CFO’s 1st ever video contest and tell your story of CFO. What makes your CFO unique? Share the fun, the joy, the worship and tell us why it’s YOUR community.
Who can participate? Anyone! There is no age limit. There is no limit on how many people are involved in the creation of the video.
Videos will be judged on 4 areas:
creativity, ability to tell a story, technical excellence, and entertainment value.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be recognized and videos will be showcased at 2018 Annual Meeting.
Deadline for submissions is December 15, 2017
Winners will be announced at 2018 Annual Meeting
IS THAT ALL?
Please send the following information to email@example.com
- Email Subject Line: "Submission to CFO VideoFest"
- Please include the following information in the body of your email, not as an attachment.
- Personal information: Name, phone number, mailing address, email, age, CFO camp or event.
- Film information: title, director, creative team and roles, run time, and film synopsis between 50-100 words, film still (jpeg no greater than 2 MB).
- Upon receipt of Submission information, a link and password will emailed to you to upload your video for review and judging.
- Videos must be 4 minutes or less in length.
- All videos to be submitted 1920 x 1080, or 4k to a password protected online channel.
- All music and other content from the web must come with clearances and waivers. (i.e. - Creative Commons license or similar permissions for music and stock images; CFO Waiver for photography/videography, etc.)
- Acceptable raw hi-definition formats: MP4, etc.
- Creators are credited and all submissions become property of CFO and may be used to promote CFO.