FALL SEMESTER - Module 3: HARMONIZING. Module 3 is focused on growing together with our peers in group interactions. It is similar to the young adult stage of human development.
Join us in an Online course exploring the process of Personal Spiritual Growth.
YOUR TIME COMMITMENT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF TWO-HOURS PER WEEK FOR NINE WEEKS:
1. Over a five-day period, watch online a one-hour video at a time of your choosing.
2. Participate, with a virtual coach-led small group (via Zoom), in a discussion of that week’s subject and its suggested activities. This coach-led session will be approximately one-hour and held at a mutually agreed time each week. Weekly handouts are provided.
3. To assist with any questions that may arise during each week’s session, a coach is available via email to help guide you through any such issues.
- Option 1: Mondays @ 7:00 pm ET w/Joy Peyton
- Option 2: Mondays @ 7:30 pm PT w/Terry Teng
- Option 3: Wednesdays @ 2:00 pm ET w/ Rex & Suzy Schrolucke
The prerequisite for this course is successful completion of all eight sessions of Module 2, as well as the assessment. If you have not completed Module 2, please go back and do so at this time.
ENRICH YOUR CFO EXPERIENCE BY…
1. Discovering why the CFO Program is effective as a tool for spiritual growth;
2. Discovering the ways CFO brings spiritual maturity in relational ways;
3. Discovering how to tell “your story” of what CFO means in your life; and
4. Discovering how to effectively walk alongside people on their spiritual journey.
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSE.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO THE START OF THE COURSE.
|Age Group||Registration Rate|
Option 1: Monday @ 7:00 pm ET w/Joy Peyton
Option 2: Monday @ 7:30 pm PT w/Terry Teng
Option 3: Wednesday @ 2:00 pm ET w/ Rex & Suzy Schrolucke