RESCHEDULED: New Dates & New Location
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb....for the healing of the nations. (Revelation 22:1-2)
fellowship with others and God
learn about yourself and your relationship with Jesus
learn and develop a more powerful prayer life
- Have their own sessions with dedicated teachers and staff
- Will join with adults for Praise & Worship and Devotion in Motion
- Those entering grades 7-12 will have their own morning program and evening fellowship time
- Will join with the adults for Praise & Worship, Creatives and Devotion in Motion.
Facilities: The Spiritual Center of Maria Stein in Maria Stein, Ohio is a Retreat Center located near Grand Lake St. Mary's. Often referred to as the Retreat House, it's a place where you can take time to reflect on your life in peace and quiet at our surroundings. Rooms are hotel style, each with a full size bed and private bath.
Heart open to hear from God
|Age Group||Registration Rate|
Room & Board
|Housing Option||Adults (18+)||Youth (13-17)||Children (3-12)||Children (0-2)|
Private - 1 person
Private - 2 ppl
Jack/Jill - 1 person
Jack/Jill - 2 ppl
Semi-private - 1 person
Semi-private - 2 ppl
After June 15th, Registration increase to $95.00 for age 13-Adult.
Children 0-2 are free.
- $103 for age 13-Adult
- $52 for 7-12 yrs)
Private Room: 1 full size bed for 1 or 2 family members; private bath, linens/towels provided
- Jack/Jill Room: 1 queen size bed for 1 or 2 family members; shared bath with 1 other room; linen/towels provided; limited number of these rooms
- Semi-private Room: 1 full size bed; shared bath with 4 other rooms; linens/towels provided
- Dormitory: 12 twin size beds, shared bath, bedding & towels not provided
$200 scholarships are available for ALL first time campers over the age of 13 (limit of two per family).This is the most economical family vacation you will ever have and it will bring you closer to God. To apply for the ACFO discount voucher, click here Discount Voucher application or follow the prompts when registering. You can find out more information about the discount voucher at WWW.CFONorthAmerica.org, Resources tab, and select For Attendees.
Additional scholarships may be available. Contact the registrar for information.