Pennsylvania Hilltop CFO 2020 Camp has been canceled. At this time, no alternate camp activities have been scheduled. (posted 5/12/2020)
Theme: “Becoming Conduits of God’s Love”
"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb…for the healing of the nations.” Rev 22:1-2
Accommodations: St. Mary of Providence Retreat Center is located in a beautiful hilltop pastoral setting on the grounds of an old estate. St. Mary’s is 20 minutes from Downingtown, PA; 40 minutes from King of Prussia, PA; east of Harrisburg near the Morgantown exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The Dalton House has two twin beds and a private bath; linens are furnished. The Dalton House offers a spacious living room and two conference rooms where all CFO Retreat activities are conducted. Meals are in The Mansion a short walking distance away. All buildings are handicap accessible. For full details (map & directions, etc) contact registrar or visit: www.stmaryofprov-pa.org
|Age Group||Registration Rate|
Adults (18+) - due by 7/1/2020
Room & Board
|Housing Option||Room and Board Rate|
Weekend Room & Board -- Thursday evening through Sunday Noon
- Registration is $30 + deposit per person. (Due by 7/01/2020)
- Double occupancy R&B rate is $185 + $30 (reg.) per person.
- Single occupancy R&B rate is $215 + $30 (reg.) per person.
- Linens and towels are provided
- Thursday evening meal; Friday and Saturday-3 meals; Sunday-Breakfast --no noon meal on Sunday
Saturday only Guests
- Registration $30 per person (Due by 7/01/2020)
- Lunch is included
- Contact Registrar for requesting breakfast and/or dinner Note: Meals are additional costs.
Scholarship Vouchers of $100 are available for FIRST TIMERS
Limit Two (2) per family. Must attend Creative Writing;
Additional information is available via our website or registrar.