|Age Group||Registration Rate|
Adults (13 and up)
Room & Board
|Housing Option||Adults (13 and up)||Children (6-12)||Children (0-5)|
Rates are Per Person.
Early Bird Registration Discount for Adults (13 & older) and families! Don't miss out on the savings. Register today.
- Down-payment of $20 for individual and $50 for family holds your spot and allows you to get early bird registration fees:
- register by May 1: $90 for Adult (13 & older) registration
- register by June 1: $100 for Adult (13 & older) registration
- register after June 1: $120 for Adult (13 & older) registration
- Family maximum for registration:
- register by May 1: $335 for family max registration
- register by June 1: $355 for family max registration
- register after June 1: $375 for family max registration
All registration fees are nonrefundable after May 31st.
Room & Board Family Maximum: $1545.00
$100.00 (Adults 13 & up)
$70.00 (Children 6-12)
- 3 meals: $55.00 per Adult; $30.00 per child
- No lodging or meals: $30.00
Individual Meals are available at $8.00 per person/per meal
New This Year!! Young Adult Weekend!!
- Experience the heart of CFO with others your age (ages 18-25)
- June 30-July 2, 2018 (Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon)
- Affordable $50 for the whole weekend! (Campgrounds with bathrooms. Food included - 6 meals.), only $26 to add-on this weekend to the week-long camp!
- Contact Andrew or Joy Bullard for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact Ashlee Hedges to register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply for scholarship help if needed. No one should stay home for lack of funds. Your request is
confidential. Send your request to Ashlee Hedges at 1951 Shoreline Trace Grayson, GA 30017 or email to email@example.com
There are some standing, annual scholarships available for Georgia Mountains CFO campers. There is a
Dixie Dobra scholarship for a first time camper/family. There is a Gloria Flynn scholarship for room and board for a family of up to two adults and two children who pay registration. There is a Dublon scholarship for first-time adult campers (18+) who may qualify for a $150 room and board credit.
Contact Ashlee Hedges (info listed above) for details on this and other scholarships which may be available.