SPRING 2020 SEMESTER - Module 1 - PARTICIPATING & GROWING
CFO understands that spiritual growth and leadership development is a process. As human beings, we all understand that we grow through stages. We start out as infants, and grow into children and eventually adults. Many become parents. And if we grow to our fullest potential, we become respected elders. So, too, leaders grow through stages. Stage 1 is Participating (which you are doing) and Stage 2 is Growing Myself. This course is Module 1: Growing.
Join us in an Online course exploring the process of Personal Spiritual Growth.
- YOUR TIME COMMITMENT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF TWO-HOURS PER WEEK FOR NINE WEEKS:
1. Over a five-day period, watch online a one-hour video at a time of your choosing.
2. Participate, with a virtual coach-led small group (via Zoom), in a discussion of that week’s subject and its suggested activities. This coach-led session will be approximately one-hour and held at a mutually agreed time each week. Weekly handouts are provided.
3. To assist with any questions that may arise during each week’s session, a coach is available via email to help guide you through any such issues.
ENRICH YOUR CFO EXPERIENCE BY…
1. Discovering why the CFO Program is effective as a tool for spiritual growth;
2. Discovering the ways CFO brings spiritual maturity in relational ways;
3. Discovering how to tell “your story” of what CFO means in your life; and
4. Discovering how to effectively walk alongside people on their spiritual journey.
- Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/682604270
- Or Dial In: +1 646 876 9923, Meeting ID: 682 604 270
- Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/895837380
- Or Dial In: +1 646 876 9923, Meeting ID: 895 837 380
|Age Group||Registration Rate|
There is no registration fee for this course
Room & Board
|Housing Option||Room and Board Rate|
No housing needed - Online Course