SPRING 2020 SEMESTER - Module 3 / Stage 4: MASTERING
CFO understands that spiritual growth and leadership development is a process. As human beings, we all understand that we grow through stages. We start out as infants, and grow into children and eventually adults. Many become parents. And if we grow to our fullest potential, we become respected elders. So, too, leaders grow through stages. Module 3 / Stage 4 is focused on growing together with our peers in group interactions. It is similar to the young adult stage of human development. Stage 4 is Mastering. This course is Module 3 Stage 4: Mastering
The prerequisite for this course is successful completion of all eight sessions of Module 1 - Stage 1 & 2: Growing and Module 2 - Stage 3: Harmonizing. If you have not completed Modules 1 and 2, please go back and do so at this time.
Join us in an Online course exploring the process of Personal Spiritual Growth.
- YOUR TIME COMMITMENT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF TWO-HOURS PER WEEK FOR NINE WEEKS:
1. Over a five-day period, watch online a one-hour video at a time of your choosing.
2. Participate, with a virtual coach-led small group (via Zoom), in a discussion of that week’s subject and its suggested activities. This coach-led session will be approximately one-hour and held at a mutually agreed time each week. Weekly handouts are provided.
3. To assist with any questions that may arise during each week’s session, a coach is available via email to help guide you through any such issues.
ENRICH YOUR CFO EXPERIENCE BY…
1. Discovering why the CFO Program is effective as a tool for spiritual growth;
2. Discovering the ways CFO brings spiritual maturity in relational ways;
3. Discovering how to tell “your story” of what CFO means in your life; and
4. Discovering how to effectively walk alongside people on their spiritual journey.
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSE.
Please note which Option you prefer when registering (Zoom Meetings):
- Option 1: Mondays @ 7:30 pm ET w/Joy Peyton
- Option 2: Mondays @ 7:30 pm PT w/Terry Teng
- Option 3: Wednesdays @ 1:00 pm ET w/ Rex & Suzy Schrolucke
ADDITIONAL DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO THE START OF THE COURSE.
Week of: Reference: Description & Video Links (click on link to view):
2/02/2020 Orientation Stage 4: Mastering / Leading Others
2/09/2020 4.1 MVRR 4.1 MVRR: Mastering with God: Remain Relational
2/16/2020 4.2 MHRR 4.2 MHRR: Mastering with People: Remain Relational
2/23/2020 4.3 MVALY 4.3 MVALY: Mastering with God: Act Like Yourself
3/02/2020 4.4 MHALY 4.4 MHALY: Mastering with People: Act Like Yourself
3/08/2020 4.5 MHRtJ 4.5 MHRtJ: Mastering with People: Return to Joy
3/15/2020 4.6 MVRtJ 4.6 MVRtJ: Mastering with God: Return to Joy
3/22/2020 4.7 MVEHW 4.7 MVEHW: Mastering with God: Endure Hardship Well
3/29/2020 4.8 MHEHW 4.8 MHEHW: Mastering with People: Endure Hardship Well
4/5/2020 Sharing / Lessons Learned
|Age Group||Registration Rate|
There is no registration fee for this course
Room & Board
Option 1: Joy Peyton - Mondays @ 7:30 pm ET
Option 2: Terry Teng - Mondays @ 7:30 pm PT
Option 3: Rex & Suzy Schrolucke - Wednesdays @ 1:00 pm ET